Latitudde is a company where you can express your attitude, your ambitions, and your passions!
Latitudde was born in 2021 and belongs to Group RIT, with over 500 collaborators and clients in more than 25 coordinates around the world! We have teams located in Portugal, Chile, Peru, Brazil, Paraguay, New Zealand, Spain, USA, Canada and most recently in The Netherlands delivering specialized services across all our operations.
In a generation where technology is crucial to the success and growth of companies, Latitudde presents itself as a specialist in the Digital Transformation, Digital Experience, Application Development and Application Maintenance, having nearshore teams that deliver adapted services, always having in mind the needs of the national and international market.
If this is the type of company that you are looking for, here’s a few more reasons to join us:
- Our company has people at the center of all our motivations: our focus is on your well-being and on your ambitions!
- We value work-life balance: we organize team building activities, we are flexible with schedules and offer the possibility of remote work;
- We are all around the world: you have the chance to work in international projects with the trendiest technologies;
- We build our DNA on a daily basis beside you: multicultural, relaxed and with a transparent communication;
- We invest in your development and professional growth: you can count on us for training and certifications!
What we expect from you:
- Build web applications, develop new features and learning new technologies
- Use modern front-end frameworks
- Participate in an agile environment developing front end components of responsive web applications
- Apply user-friendly and functional user interface according to modern UX best practices
- The ability to help translate requirements into working technical solutions
What you must have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science
- Agile Methodology
- Experience in mobile projects is a plus
- Fluent in English
What we value:
- Dynamism and initiative
- High sense of responsibility
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Good communication skills
- Easy interpersonal relationship and team spirit