Latitudde is a company where you can express your attitude, your ambitions, and your passions!
We position ourselves in the consulting area, namely in the technology sector, assuming ourselves to be Digital Enablers.
Latitudde was born in 2021 and belongs to Group RIT that has operations in 6 different Latitudes, with over 500 collaborators and clients in more than 25 coordinates around the world! We have teams located in Portugal, Netherlands, Chile, Peru, Brazil, Paraguay, New Zealand, and most recently in Spain and Serbia, delivering specialized services across all our operations.
In a generation where technology is crucial to the success and growth of companies, Latitudde presents itself as a specialist in the Software Engineering and Low-Code areas, having nearshore teams that deliver adapted services, always having in mind the needs of the national and international market.
If this is the type of company that you are looking for, here’s a few more reasons to join us:
- Our company has people at the center of all our motivations: our focus is on your well-being and on your ambitions!
- We value work-life balance: we organize team building activities, we are flexible with schedules and offer the possibility of remote work;
- We are all around the world: you have the chance to work in international projects with the trendiest technologies;
- We build our DNA on a daily basis beside you: multicultural, relaxed and with a transparent communication;
- We invest in your development and professional growth: you can count on us for training and certifications!
We are looking for a OutSystems Developer to add value to our team.
What we expect from you:
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Ability to interpret business requirements and think through “logical” next steps
- Optimization and projection of applications
- Developing integration processes in systems
- Ability to analyze different types of logs
What you must have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in IT area
- Minimum 1 year experience in OutSystems
- Knowledge with Database (Oracle, MySQL, SQL)
- Experience with .net or java
- Fluency in English
What we value:
- Dynamism and initiative
- High sense of responsibility
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Good communication skills
- Easy interpersonal relationship and team spirit