Latitudde is a company where you can express your attitude, your ambitions, and your passions!
We position ourselves in the consulting area, namely in the technology sector, assuming ourselves to be Digital Enablers.
Latitudde was born in 2021 and belongs to Group RIT that has operations in 6 different Latitudes, with over 500 collaborators and clients in more than 25 coordinates around the world! We have teams located in Portugal, Netherlands, Chile, Peru, Brazil, Paraguay, New Zealand, and most recently in Spain and Serbia, delivering specialized services across all our operations.
In a generation where technology is crucial to the success and growth of companies, Latitudde presents itself as a specialist in the Software Engineering and Low-Code areas, having nearshore teams that deliver adapted services, always having in mind the needs of the national and international market.
If this is the type of company that you are looking for, here’s a few more reasons to join us:
- Our company has people at the center of all our motivations: our focus is on your well-being and on your ambitions!
- We value work-life balance: we organize team building activities, we are flexible with schedules and offer the possibility of remote work;
- We are all around the world: you have the chance to work in international projects with the trendiest technologies;
- We build our DNA on a daily basis beside you: multicultural, relaxed and with a transparent communication;
- We invest in your development and professional growth: you can count on us for training and certifications!
We are looking for a People & Culture to add value to our team.
What we expect from you:
- Active sourcing of candidates for a wide range of positions
- CV screening and arranging interviews with the most suitable candidates.
- Guiding our candidates during the complete recruitment process and ensure a great candidate experience.
- Maintaining a database of candidates and working with it
- Performing in-person and remote interviews
- Building an effective sourcing and recruitment strategy for finding new candidates to our current projects.
What you must have:
- People centric mindset, motivated by meeting new people and interacting with others
- Degree in Human Resources, Work Psychology, Social Sciences or similar
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent Portuguese and English, and another language is a plus
- Motivated individual with the ability to think outside the box and pay close attention to details
- Capacity to work in a dynamic and international environment