Latitudde is a company where you can express your attitude, your ambitions, and your passions!
We position ourselves in the consulting area, namely in the technology sector, assuming ourselves to be Digital Enablers.
Latitudde was born in 2021 and belongs to Group RIT that has operations in 6 different Latitudes, with over 500 collaborators and clients in more than 25 coordinates around the world! We have teams located in Portugal, Netherlands, Chile, Peru, Brazil, Paraguay, New Zealand, and most recently in Spain and Serbia, delivering specialized services across all our operations.
In a generation where technology is crucial to the success and growth of companies, Latitudde presents itself as a specialist in the Software Engineering and Low-Code areas, having nearshore teams that deliver adapted services, always having in mind the needs of the national and international market.
If this is the type of company that you are looking for, here’s a few more reasons to join us:
- Our company has people at the center of all our motivations: our focus is on your well-being and on your ambitions!
- We value work-life balance: we organize team building activities, we are flexible with schedules and offer the possibility of remote work;
- We are all around the world: you have the chance to work in international projects with the trendiest technologies;
- We build our DNA on a daily basis beside you: multicultural, relaxed and with a transparent communication;
- We invest in your development and professional growth: you can count on us for training and certifications!
We are looking for a Salesforce Developer to add value to our team.
What we expect from you:
- Configures application/product/service in accordance to functional or technical specifications.
- Design/executes unit tests to verify fitness for purpose
- Produces custom scripts as necessary to integrate multiple products where standard connectors may not be available (may require working with the product development team)
- Analyze and identify potential impact of requests on the application functionality/performance
- Undertakes peer code/config reviews
- Assists with producing prototype solutions for a Proof-of-Concept sub-project
- Responds to and resolves defects/issues reported by the Test team or by clients during UAT.
- Devises workarounds for defects/issues found in Production
- Ensures that good development practice is followed
What you must have:
- 2+ years’ working experience in SFDC configuration
- Ability to write SQL queries
- Experience of source control tools (e.g. Git)
- Fluency in English, written and verbal
- Fresh graduate in IT or related discipline will be considered
What we value:
- Dynamism and initiative
- High sense of responsibility
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Good communication skills
- Easy interpersonal relationship and team spirit