Job Role: Talent Acquisition Specialist
Job Area: Management
What we expect from you:
- Active sourcing of candidates for a wide range of positions
- CV screening and arranging interviews with the most suitable candidates.
- Guiding our candidates during the complete recruitment process and ensure a great candidate experience.
- Maintaining a database of candidates and working with it
- Performing in-person and remote interviews
- Building an effective sourcing and recruitment strategy for finding new candidates to our current projects.
What you must have:
- People centric mindset, motivated by meeting new people and interacting with others
- Degree in Human Resources, Work Psychology, Social Sciences or similar
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent Portuguese and English, and another language is a plus
- Motivated individual with the ability to think outside the box and pay close attention to details
- Capacity to work in a dynamic and international environment
What we value:
- Dynamism and initiative
- High sense of responsibility
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Good communication skills
- Easy interpersonal relationship and team spirit